Ragle Design provides comprehensive vehicle design solutions.
Gary Ragle enjoys working with clients on a variety of projects, whether it’s simple sketches for a
homebuilt hot-rod, or the design and fabrication of a bespoke concept-car. With over a decade of
professional automotive design experience, Gary Ragle can take your project through all creative stages of
development: from ideation sketches to a finished vehicle. Having worked for companies such as Mitsubishi
Motors, Ford Motor Company, Mattel Toys, as well as countless hot rod and custom shops, Ragle has
experience designing for production, as well as conceptual and advanced design.
Look to Ragle Design for all of your vehicle design needs.
2009 - Present Ragle Design
- Freelance Designer / Design Consultant
2010 Ford Motor Company
- Contract Designer (9 months)
- Lincoln Exterior
2002 - 2009 Mitsubishi Motors R&D of America
- Senior Designer
- '09 Eclipse
- '08 Concept RA exterior design (NAIAS debut)
- '07 HotWheels Designers Challenge winner (SEMA debut)
- '05 Eclipse Ralliart Concept (SEMA debut)
- '04 Sport Truck Concept exterior design (NAIAS debut)
2002 Mitsubishi Motors R&D of America
2001 Ethicon Endo-Surgery, Inc.
2000 Mattel Inc.
(Hot Wheels division)
1999-2000 Fisher Price Inc.
(Power Wheels & Boys divisions)
2011 University of Cincinnati
(Transportation Design Studio)
1997-2002 University of Cincinnati
- College of Design, Architecture, Art and Planning
- Bachelor of Science: Industrial Design
- 2002 IDSA Student Merit Award Winner